The life and work of everyone in society will increasingly depend on the development of digital technology, and become more and more digital, electronic and virtual. With the Internet, people can live and clothe without leaving home. The vast amount of information resources on the Internet has greatly facilitated people’s life, study and work. The deep integration of digital economy and real economy has not only spawned a large number of new industries and new models, but also brought new challenges. With the explosive development of the Internet, the cyber environment has become increasingly complex and open. At the same time, various security vulnerabilities have also been exposed. Malicious threats and attacks are increasing, and security incidents are increasing day by day, which also makes everyone who contacts the Internet threatened to varying degrees. Therefore, cyber security needs to be paid attention to.
Cyber security refers to ensuring the availability, integrity and confidentiality of cyber data by using various technologies and management measures to make the cyber system operate normally. The specific meaning of cyber security will change with the change of “angle”. For example, from the perspective of users (individuals, enterprises, etc.), they want information involving personal privacy or business interests to be protected by confidentiality, integrity and authenticity when transmitted on the cyber. From the perspective of enterprises, the most important thing is the security encryption and protection of internal information.
Cyber security is a big question. Strictly speaking, there are too many examples of potential safety hazards that can be listed.
The main hidden danger of computer cyber security is information security. Information security is a very critical and complex issue. Computer information system security refers to the security of computer information system assets, that is, computer information system resources (hardware, software and information) are not threatened and harmed by natural and human harmful factors.
The vulnerability of computer information system is mainly due to the security weakness of the technology itself, the poor security of the system, and the lack of security practical experience; In addition to natural disasters, threats and attacks to computer information systems mainly come from cyber crimes, computer viruses, hacker attacks, information wars and computer system failures. In addition to the system itself and natural disasters, other basic sources are cyber hazards.
How should we deal with cyber security? cyber security involves everyone who uses the cyber. For individuals, it is important to have a sense of cyber security. To ensure their safe Internet access, everyone must develop good Internet habits. I think it should include the following points:
1) The computer should be installed with firewall and anti-virus software, and should be upgraded in time. If the computer accesses the Internet, it will be set to automatic upgrade. And develop regular security scanning computers;
2) Update Windows patches in time;
3) Under the premise of ensuring system security, GHOST backup should be done well to prevent timely recovery of the system in case of encountering stubborn viruses;
4) Do not click and execute websites and programs sent by netizens with QQ, etc;
5) Do not browse insecure web pages;
6) The sharing of shared files should be closed in a timely manner. In the company, people often see things shared by others in the workgroup computer;
7) Do not browse strange emails;
8) Open the USB flash disk after virus killing;
9) It is better not to log in your own bank account, Alipay, QQ, etc. on other people’s computers;
For each of us, improving the awareness of cyber security and learning cyber security knowledge are the most basic requirements for us in the cyber age.